Would you like to have fun and spend precious time with your baby? Then come along to baby massage and enjoy the many benefits.
Katie - mum to Imi:
"the baby massage has been fantastic. Lisa was brilliant. Imi has struggled with digestion and sleep but baby massage has really helped with both. Thank you so much, it's been everything we hoped for and more."
Contact us for more information and to book your one to one session today
The International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) is the largest and longest standing worldwide association solely dedicated to baby massage. Originally founded in the early 1980s, the IAIM became an internationally established organisation in 1992.
Our baby massage programme is well respected, well researched and has been endorsed to be a high quality parent education programme.
On an IAIM baby massage course you will learn:
- Massage stokes for legs, feet, stomach, chest, arms, hands, face and back
- A short colic routine
- Gentle movements and touch relaxation
- The best time and for how long to massage
- What massage oils to use
- How to adapt the strokes for your baby's individual needs and the growing child
Our baby massage courses offer a wonderful opportunity for you to learn how to communicate with your baby through nurturing touch and massage in a relaxed and welcoming environment. IAIM instructors deliver the most comprehensive courses currently available in the UK.
These IAIM Baby massage classes are run over a period of five weeks on a one to one basis.
The course includes:
- laminated routine sheet
- certificate of completion
For more information please contact Lisa Burfitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone or text 07539 062 031.
It can help improve baby's:-
- sleep quality & length and enable them to settle quickly
- digestive system
- body awareness
- co-ordination, flexibility & suppleness
- protection against disease
- endocrine system
- skin to soften it due to the effects of oil used
- circulatory system and assist with toxin & carbon dioxide release
it can also help:-
- develop deep emotional bonds
- nurture mother's instinct
- give special one to one time
- offer a positive interaction between mother and baby during post-natal depression
The classes are held in a relaxed, informal room. They are ideally taught over five weeks in order to give both the parent and baby time to learn and become accustomed to the massage. With elements of baby yoga and baby reflexology they also include time for parent relaxation and informal discussion on the joys and challenges of parenting.
Classes are suitable for all parents and all babies up to one year old. Only the parents will massage the baby as the instructor will demonstrate the strokes on a doll.
Detailed massage stroke handouts will be available.
The classes are baby led, so don’t be concerned about the class coinciding with sleep or feed times. Spare dolls are available to practice on if your baby is sleeping.
Babies are generally massaged naked apart from a loose nappy.
Amanda - mum to Fraser:
"Lisa is lovely and very friendly. She explains the theory really well and is extremely knowledgeable. Fraser really enjoyed it and I got to have reflexology at the end as well!"
See alternative genuine reviews at: